SafeNet’s 24/7 Hotline number is (814) 454-8161.
Hotline refers to crisis intervention, information and referral provided 24 hours a day, every day of the year, on a telephone line answered by qualified, trained staff members or volunteers.
Hotline services must include but are not limited to:
- Assessment of the caller’s needs
- Listening to and validating the caller’s experience
- Crisis intervention
- Danger assessment/batterer-generated risks
- Safety planning
- Information about available legal and/or medical remedies
- Information and referral to available community resources