Thank you for supporting SafeNet! Your donation makes our work helping victims of domestic violence possible. Use the form below to donate online quickly and securely. Any form field that has an asterisk (*) is required.
Donations Accepted: ALL FURNITURE NEEDS TO BE IN GOOD TO LIKE NEW CONDITION, NO Rips, Stains, Tears, Odors, Etc.
These lists will not necessarily include all items we’ll accept, just a general idea.
- New or Used Mattresses in “LIKE NEW” Condition (preferable with a Bed Frame included)
- Couches (smaller couches preferred, we’re unable to take Large Couches or any Pull-Out Sofa Bed Couches)
- Sitting Chairs (we’re unable to accept Recliners)
- Love Seats
- Smaller Dressers
- End Tables, Night Stands, etc.
- Bedroom Headboard/Footboard (especially for Twin & Full-Size Mattresses)
- Baby Formula
- Ethnic Hair Care Products
- Pots & Pans (NEW or in Good Shape)
- Sweatpants, Sweatshirts/Hoodies, T-Shirts
- Summer PJ’s for Children
- Winter & Summer PJ’s for Adults
- Plastic Cups & Bowls
- Can Openers
- Food Storage Bowls
- Underclothing in Various Sizes (Bras, Underwear, Etc.)
- Kitchen Utensils
- New clothing/shoes for Children, Women & Men in various sizes
- New Car Seats, Strollers, etc.
- New Breast Pumps
We are UNABLE to Accept;
- Used Toys, Stuffed Animals, etc.
- Toys, Videos, Games related to Violence
- Broken Appliances & Furniture
- Used Underwear, Bras, Socks, Etc.
- Men’s Dress Clothes (exception of Teenage Boys)
- Baby Cribs with Slats wider than 2-1/4 in. apart
- Used Crib Mattresses
- Used Car Seats
- Console TV’s or the old Standard Def Box TV Sets
- Infant Walkers
- Computers & Computer Accessories
- Used Breast Pumps
- New toys with small pieces
- Misc. pieces of Tableware
- Out of Season Clothing
- Clothing & Shoes with Rips, Tears, Stains, etc.
When contacting SafeNet regarding your Request for Donation Pick-Up, please leave Name, Number, Address & List of items you have to donate that need picked up on the voicemail or in the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You 🙂